DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Welcome, visitor
You have to register before you can post to our site

· View new posts

Username

Password

Site maintenance
Posted by Juggler - 09-17-17 17:51 - 0 comments
PSA: I'm going to be doing some maintenance on the wildhornfans.net domain this week. It's possible that during this process the domain will stop redirecting to the message boards temporarily, but never fear, it will be restored before I ...read more
Read 8 times - make a comment   Print email

New Board Administrator
Posted by Juggler - 01-8-11 20:32 - 0 comments
Hi folks,
I want to pass along an important update here. I have decided to step down as administrator and owner of the WildhornFans.net message boards. From this point forward, rockfenris2005 will be our board administrator. Fantasma da Oper ...read more
Read 13552 times - make a comment   Print email

New Registration System
Posted by Juggler - 01-6-07 22:18 - 1 comments
Greetings members, and more importantly, potential members...

I am testing out a new registration system for these boards. The old registration system is still linked from every page of this site, but it has been shut down (so you ...read more
Read 4901 times - last comment by Juggler   Print email

Message Board F.A.Q.
Posted by Juggler - 05-25-06 21:48 - 2 comments
I thought I would start a thread for any frequently asked questions about how this message baord runs. Please check through the questions and answers below if you are having trouble with anything or if you are wondering how something works. If you ...read more
Read 5124 times - last comment by Juggler   Print email

Changes to the message board
Posted by Juggler - 05-10-06 17:23 - 7 comments
Hi folks,

There are going to be some changes to the message board in the coming weeks, and I wanted to start by explaining what is going to be happening.

Ryan (rockfenris2005) and I have teamed up and started planning a new set ...read more
Read 5850 times - last comment by Juggler   Print email

Board Policy: Language
Posted by Juggler - 12-17-05 16:51 - 0 comments
We want to keep this online community friendly and welcoming. Some of Frank's shows have mature subject matter, while others are geared more toward families of all ages. The fans of his shows can also be of all ages, and the communities online ...read more
Read 4997 times - make a comment   Print email

Monthly Production Updates
Posted by Juggler - 07-15-05 19:31 - 56 comments
Hi folks,
Those of you on the mailing lists probably know that I do a mid-month update on the productions of Frank's shows coming up in the following month. With this board now running, I'll put those posts here as well and simply add ...read more
Read 17074 times - last comment by Juggler   Print email

Welcome And Introduction To Board Policies
Posted by Juggler - 06-20-05 18:30 - 0 comments
Welcome to WildhornFans.net! We hope your stay here is enjoyable, and ask that you read and abide by the rules and polices posted here in the "Announcements" forum.

There is one concept underlying all of the rules here... c ...read more
Read 5580 times - make a comment   Print email

Board Policy: Copyrighted Material
Posted by Juggler - 06-19-05 18:32 - 0 comments
The Terms of Service that you agreed to when registering for an account on these boards state that "you will not use this BB to post any material which is ... violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyr ...read more
Read 5180 times - make a comment   Print email

Board Policy: Usernames And Impersonation
Posted by Juggler - 06-19-05 18:21 - 0 comments
The Terms of Service that you agreed to when registering for an account on these boards state that "you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory ... [or] invasive of a person's privacy."
read more
Read 4552 times - make a comment   Print email